Personal Forums

General Discussion

RSS Feed

OAuth "update" parameter not working

• Enreeco
    • Topic created 4 years ago

The system seems not to account the "update" parameter in the authorization token request. I'm always redirected to Personal Grant Permission page, even if I've granted that permission several times. How is it possibile?

Message edited by Enreeco 4 years ago

Tags

1. Alex Levin4 years ago

Did you set the update parameter to false like this: &update=false

2. Enreeco4 years ago

sure!

3. Enreeco4 years ago

any suggestions?

4. koshi4 years ago

Hi Enreeco! Did you change scope parameter between requests?

5. koshi4 years ago

Hi Enreeco! Did you change scope parameter between requests?

6. Enreeco4 years ago

ooops I missed your response....no they are always the same...this is what I'm doint right now:

https://api-sandbox.personal.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=[CLIENT_ID]&response_type=code&redirect_uri=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%3A9000%2FpersonalCallback&scope=read_0001,read_0000,read_0037,read_0040,read_0044,read_0108,grant_004

I use it several times (by simple browsing)...the strange thing is that 2 days ago it worked well.

7. Enreeco4 years ago

If i use only one scope, e.g. scope=read_0001 it works perfectly...what am I missing? Using multiple scopes is documented and the synthax seems correct: scope=0001_read,0001_create,xxxx_permission

8. Enreeco4 years ago

sorry....I meant scope=read_0001,create_0001,permission_xxxx

9. Alex Levin4 years ago

Very interesting. One thing I see - the last grant is missing a 0 - it should be grant_0040. Let me know if that changes anything.

10. Enreeco4 years ago

the strange thing is that if I use only one scope, it works

11. Enreeco4 years ago

is there something wrong in that URL?

12. Enreeco4 years ago

Found it...may a bug? The problem is related to the 0001 GEM: if I remove the read_0001 all works perfectly? Is there a reason?

13. koshi4 years ago

Hey Enreeco! Your URL seems fine. We'll look at the 0001 GEM thing ASAP. Thanks for the info!

14. Enreeco4 years ago

Thank you!

15. koshi4 years ago

also, we'll be reseting sandbox server for maintenance over next couple of hours, so don't be alarmed if you get 504 on occasion.

16. Enreeco4 years ago

Thanks for the advise

[ Page 1 of 1 ]